Brewery Tour Newcastle
See how a a real brewery functions. Opportunity to purchase award winning real ale in 9 gallon casks, and 20 litre "beer in a boxâ€ packs. Perfect for the Stag Do
Quote Reference Number: PR-4860
Starting from GBP 7.99
Enjoy a tour of the brewery in the malt loft learning about the process of brewing and the history of the place.
- Wonderful Northumbrian Scenery half a mile from Hadrian’s Wall
- Opportunity to purchase Award winning real ales for you to take home in 9 gallon casks 20 litre and 10 litres “beer in a box” packs presentation boxes as gifts and bottles.
- Exhibition in our brewery malt loft describing the process of brewing and the history of the farm
- A coffee shop serving home made soup sandwiches quiche draymen’s lunches paninis salads and delicious home made cakes and scones
- Real Ale bar serving our own ales and other drinks
- Brewery Shop packed with wonderful and original gift ideas
- Luxury beer toiletries beer chocolates beer ice cream beer mustards pickles chutneys all hand made by local craftsmen.
- A fascinating farm walk through our 200 acre farm with the opportunity to see the barley growing and spot local birds and wildlife.
- Duration: 120
- Minimum Number: 6